As Sales expert, will be responsible to act as team member to proceed all daily actions and tasks and make sure everything is going well.
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to:
- Promotes and sell Protective coatings to the existing customers and develop new customers.
- Handles customer inquires in a professional manner.
- Prepares budget & forecast.
- Provides customer with products and service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Issues quotations, specifications & keeping record for the same plus strong documentation skill.
- Performs all sales related activities as per ISO procedures.
- Follows-up Accounts Receivables.
- Reporting to: Sales Manager
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/Physics/ Polymers/management is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales
- Experience in Protective coatings and paints industry is a plus.
- Superior analytical & problem solving skills
- Good Knowledge of customer base and their activities
- Handling customer complaints
- Knowledge of paint or similar activities is a plus
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven