- Sales IT solutions to the active and potential customers.
- Establish and maintain relationship with current and potential customers.
- Follow up the sale process according to the sale policy& objectives of the company.
- Work as a team member with other sale experts.
- Communicating with customers via direct contact & Telephone & Written correspondence (Letter, Faxes, and etc.)
- Negotiating and closing sale to potential clients.
- Monitoring customer preferences.
- Responsible for achieving his/her sale target.
- Identify internal and external reasons for the realization plan view of the market, customers and reporting
- Study opportunities and threats in the market
- Suggest new product according to the needs and demands of the market
- Monitor pricing product management, as well as offering the product price changes due to market
Conditions and competitors this is an opportunity for all cities
Objective of the role:
Increase sales & customer satisfaction by following up sales leads. List of responsibilities:
- Develop, present and respond to proposals for specific projects with industry-specific solutions
- Follow up sales leads and sustain good relations with customers
- Research and identify potential customers and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients.
- Visit prospective clients to present samples/catalogs informing them about pricing/availability and advantages.
- Analyzing and prospecting clients' needs
- Documenting and keeping database in CRM
- Identifying new prospects through cold calling and lead generation
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
- Experience: 4 years’ work experience in sales field especially on IT Market
- Familiar with CRM Software and have ability to daily activities Report in the CRM.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivated and self-directed, ability to work with Minimum supervision.
- Good team work spirit & hard working.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Having an experience with B2B industry is an asset.
- Computer skills of MS Office & related software.
- Familiar with marketing process.
- Ability to develop new ideas to increase market share.
- Familiar with product pricing
- Efficient in time management
- Able to meet deadlines
- Results oriented
- Familiar with English Language