- The primary responsibility of the sales team member would be to promote and sell company product by developing new customers.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives.
- Strong connections with key players in the automotive industries.
- Capability to take initiative and generate sales.
- Should be strong in negotiation, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Prepares and implements short and long terms sales plans for each account developed by him/her Forecasts the demand for product(s)
- Follows up on sample requests
- Keeping in contact regularly with the customer to understand their objectives and requirements.
- Manages and expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations
Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in Industry field.
Relevant training or qualification in area of sales, marketing and branding is an asset.
Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office software.
Professional in oral communication.
Fluent in English Language.
Ability to work under pressure.