Objective of the role: Increase sales & customer satisfaction by following up sales leads.
List of responsibilities:
- Develop, present and respond to proposals for specific projects with industry-specific solutions.
- Follow up sales leads and sustain good relations with customers.
- Research and identify potential customers and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients.
- Visit prospective clients to present samples/catalogs informing them about pricing/availability and advantages.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Answer customers' questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
- Negotiate and close sales deals based on agreement terms.
Length of Probation Period: 45 days.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 a.m - 17 p.m
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Yes
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering is an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team working abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Efficient in time management
- Able to meet deadlines
- Results oriented
- At least 2 years sales experience
- Familiar with English Language
- Good knowledge of MS office. (Specially excel) and AutoCad
- Strong sales and presentation skills with ability to communicate professionally with customers.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, preferably with knowledge and experience in the fields of Building automation and Electrical Panel Equipment.