A Leading Company Active in International Transport Company Tehran
Posted 8 months ago
- Identifying the new market potentials for sale as well as potential customers
- Customer visiting and contacting to these new customers
- Selling to a variety of sectors over both the phone and face-to-face
- Develop and execute sales programs to promote the company`s brand
- Collecting customer feedback and status market
- Responsible for preparing proposals
- Preparing and developing sales ideas, plans and strategies
- The candidates should be able to negotiate with clients well, and have great sales ability, monitoring competitors activities
-Great presentation ability is also required for success in the role
- Developing relationships and negotiations with key customers
- Documentation of meeting, customer feedback and sales visit reports
- The candidate is responsible for annual forecast and sales planning based on the company strategies
- Providing regular weekly, monthly and quarterly report to management
- Experience in Courier Services will be a plus.
- University qualifications: BSc. OR MSc.
- Work experience: at least 2 years of professional sales experience - Knowledge of Courier Services is an advantage
- Knowledge of E-commerce process will be an advantage.
- Good command of English- spoken and written will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Windows- Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Good communication skills with customers.
- Good working knowledge of business components such as Finance, Warehousing, Procurement, and Sales
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally for training and visit plants and sites of customers
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Brand Loyalty & Team Work ability