- Organize and implement client relations.
- Client development activities.
- Preparing promotion packages in order to increase sales.
- Acts as a liaison between sales and operations as needed.
- Prepare sales records, documentation and information.
- Coordinate Sales Meeting
- Sales planning
- negotiate with customers
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Follow up sales process from start to end
University Qualifications: BSc in Business management or any relevant field or IT
Previous Experience: 2 years of related experience in sales
- Familiar with PSP industry
- Master the principles of negotiation techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.