- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Show Monthly progress comparing the current sales of company
- Make regular reports to CEO
- Develop new markets and trends
- Prepare and develop a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Developing and managing sales and marketing activities in the defined market segments
- Make sales & marketing call to new lead and existing clients
- Arrange meeting for introducing and present
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product
- Market development Sales
- Try to build a constant relationship with the current/ potential customers
- At least a bachelor degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in in sales and Marketing
- Experienced in wholesale and sales to all the main provinces in Iran
- Retail/whole sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Good negotiation skill
- Understanding the sales process
- Understanding to specify lead / customer Grade
- Strong Teamwork and Flexible
- Familiar with English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
HAMKO (P.J.S.C) represents several prestigious well-known companies in the country and is one of the main importers of Italian high quality furniture, fashion clothing, cosmetics and food products. HAMKO is also one of the market leaders in the field of production in different sectors such as food industry, industrial manufacturing, commodities and etc. Chain restaurants and coffee shops are also the other fields of our most successful activities in recent years.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.