- Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing their requirements.
- Negotiate and close sales by agreement terms.
- Follow up sale process from start to end.
- Prepare sale reports and keeping customer records.
- Gather market and customer information
- Establish and maintain close relationship with clients and partners and develop relationship with new customers.
- Issue sale documents and follow up the payments with clients
- Reporting to: Sales Manager.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
- Strong team player with ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to travel a cross the country to meet customers and attend events.
- Focused and target oriented.
- Computer and internet literate and expert in MS excel for sale report and analysis.
- Strong public relations.
- Bachelor degree in related major.
- At least 2 years of sale experience .
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Candid (Azin Gostar Shafagh)
Azin Gostar Shafagh Co. (with Candid brand) was established in 2006, which is a leading company in producing die-cast cookware in Iran.
This company is playing an important role in Iran’s home appliance industries which is equipped by modern production line technologies and automatic machineries and of course professional co workers. Candid is producing high quality nonstick cookware by meeting local and international standards with the best raw materials.
over 1000 customers and 10 offices through the country, promoting Candid products.
And now after more than 10 years of stablishing this company and passing many developments in 2015 we are trying to provide customer’s satisfaction more than before all over the country as well as neighborhood countries.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.