- Continuous exploration of new opportunities and potentials in market
- Tracing receivable accounts of customers daily.
- Visiting current assigned customers weekly
- Managing orders and demands of assigned accounts
- Having deep insight into consumer needs, and through means of events, advertising, and campaigns and Marketing
- Prepare all reports for new markets and analyze all competitor activities and submit same to manager
- Arrange face to face meeting with client in different provinces
- Daily visit with potential clients in Tehran
- Report activities weekly and daily to sales manager
- Confidential in keeping sales information
- Prepare and develop a customer database
- Following up every inquiry until achieving the desirable result
- Leading sales projects
- Provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product
- Master's or Bachelor's degree, prefer MBA, BBA or Engineering from an accredited university (education in abroad accredited universities is a plus)
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening and writing); second language is a plus
- At least 1 years of experience in related fields
- Having analytical mind and being able to define and implement strategies
- Self-motivated, Customer Oriented and Enjoy working as a team member in a busy, deadline-driven, creative environment
- Must be able to travel both locally and internationally
- Having experience in B2B business
- Qualified in computer-related fields: Internet, Email, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) - Ideal Age Range: 20-35
- Language Skills: Excellent command of English
- Good negotiation skill
- Being able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Current Residence: Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BERICAP is a globally acting manufacturer of plastic closures with 24 factories in 21 countries across the world, on-going projects in several countries of Asia and Middle East and a network of licensees and partners to supply similar products made according to the same quality and service standards to its global customers. The global presence is continuously extended. Latest expansions were the start of a production facility in Malaysia as a hub for further expansion in Southeast Asia and a new plant in Argentina to complement the presence of BERICAP for the southern cone of South America. We are working to invent, develop, manufacture, market and consistently supply world class high value-added plastic closures and dispensers, preferably with our own proprietary technology.
BERICAP puts strong emphasis on quality. The best manufacturing practice in BERICAP Group is centrally coordinated and implemented at each plant to ensure superior quality. The best manufacturing practice is continuously pushed up to lift the quality level further. All BERICAP plants are ISO 9000, BRC-IOP or ISO 22.000 certified.
Bericap was established in the 1920ies as a producer of metal cans made of tin plate. In 1960 the company portfolio was extended to include plastic closures which nowadays represent 100% of its sales.
Bericap Iran is the 24th factory of the group founded to expand our long and promising presence in the country as well as the Middle East.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.