- Build a constant relationship with the New/Current/Potential customers
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Manage a proper communication between the customers, commercial team and accounting
- Doing sales negotiations
- Following sales and marketing strategies
- Do Sales Operations related to store
- Educational qualifications: The priorities are a reputable university educated
- Task orientation, hardworking and Integrity
- Communication and negotiation effectiveness
- Interested in commercial and sales, special in STORE
- Ability to Long-term work
- Attention to detail, confidentially, coordination, and quality focus
- Capability to work in a team
- Capability to do Multi-tasking
- Good command of MS. Office
- Good command of Rahkaran System (Hamkaran)
- Ideal Age: 25-30
- Preferred Gender: Female
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
For more than 40 years, Superfrost has been recognized by customers and end users throughout Iran as best-in-class supplier for its top-quality, energy efficient foodservice equipment solutions that consistently produces spectacular results. Five distinctive business units of Superfrost are Supplying, Production, Designing, Technical & after sales Services and Training Divisions.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.