● Announcing the existing assumptions and discrepancies and coordinating with the customer.
● Carrying out technical correspondence with customers under the supervision of a sales expert to resolve all ambiguities in the inquiry documents.
● Reviewing the technical cases announced by the employer with the production unit, quality control and continuous communication with the engineering unit.
● Estimating the cost of required equipment and construction cost in different projects so that the maximum possible use of in-house parts and parts in stock is done.
● Corresponding and negotiating with the customer in technical matters that lead to creating a financial burden in the implementation of the project and transferring them to the sales and commercial unit to be considered in concluding the contract with the opinion of the relevant official and full coordination with the sales unit.
● Preparing technical and financial proposal and referring it to the sales unit.
● Attending ambiguity meetings with the coordination of the relevant manager and full coordination with the sales unit.
● Weekly, monthly periodic visits to the production line.
● Effective and constructive communication with engineering and quality control units in order to update the information required to prepare technical and financial proposals.
● Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of all products.
● Identifying the weaknesses and strengths of the products of domestic competitors.
● Report all sales information and data to the sales directory.
● Communication between the team and sales experts with the directory.
● At least 3 years of work experience in related fields.
● Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Materials engineering or similar engineering fields.
● Positive attitude to team work.
● Great multi-tasking abilities and attention to details.
● Good knowledge in MS Office software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).