Objective of the role:
- Increase inquiries throughout leading, following up and coordinating potential projects and tenders in the field of Agriculture and Animal husbandry, specifically dairy farm Companies.
List of responsibilities:
- Communicating with the clients to acquire suitable inquiries.
- Review and refer to the silent customers and turn them into potential sales opportunities.
- Managing and Conducting the Sales, via visiting and making connections with Dairy Farms all over Iran and also through Telemarketing.
-Handling Exhibitions and Sales in Tehran and other cities.
- Attending sales meetings and providing effective presentation.
- Negotiate and finalize orders with clients
- Following up on clients.
- Follow up on the ordering steps and handling the delivery of products to customers.
- Issue sales documents as technical and commercial offer and also Proforma invoice.
- Providing Reports and Plans and updating on Competitors' activities.
- Recognize potential tenders and issue and fill tender documents and forms.
- Reporting to: Managing Director.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and Thursday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Travel requirements: Ability to travel to different cities of Iran as much as needed.
- University Qualifications: BSc or MSc in Engineering or Management.
- Field of study being in Agriculture or Animal husbandry is a plus.
- Other certifications obtained: Having engineering sales certificates is a plus.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3-5 years.
- Specialist knowledge: Full knowledge of ICDL, Internet skills.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Capability to organize several tasks under pressure, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated and teamwork-oriented .