Goals & Responsibilities:
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing
trends and results.
• Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and
supply and demand.
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Supervises regional sales managers.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and
following up on work results
• Overseeing the organization’s sales training
• Maintains national staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
• Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a
consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
• Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
• Market knowledge
• Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations
based on data and trends
• Developing budgets
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• The ability to motivate and lead a team
• Managing processes