Plan, direct and coordinate the actual distribution and movement of a product or service to the customer.
• Supervise the performance of sales managers in various lines of product.
• Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales strategies and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
• Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers Suggest changes in products.
• Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of products, services or other subjects of sale.
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
• Oversee sales managers and their staffs.
• Determine price schedules and discount rates. Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
• Advise sales managers on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• BS/MS in related fields (MBA is preferred).
• At least 10 years of work experience including 5 years of Sales directory.
• Working experiences in the FMCG industry is preferred.
• Skills: Selling or Influencing Others, Persuasion Speaking and negotiation. Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships. Thinking Creatively. Making Decisions and Solving Problems. Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing. Coaching and Developing Others Specialist. Data-Driven and good Systematic thinking.
• Knowledge: Professional knowledge of sales and customer services.
• Advanced in the English language.
• Excellent Computer skills.