- Develop sales plans to insure the achievement of annual targets.
- Manage Sales cycle and moves events and activities to close leads and opportunities.
- Responsible for selling all SGS Certification and Business Enhancement services to established customers.
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers.
- Responsible for building effective and professional relationships and close cooperation with key customers and support teams, including client services, global, technical and operational teams.
- Consistently and accurately provide sales reports and other reports as required by top management.
- Issue quotations and proposals and negotiates fees, terms and conditions as necessary.
Bachelors Degree preferred, MBA is a plus.
Nature and length of previous experience:
5 years proven selling experience with high energy and motivation.
Sales and Business Development.
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to establish effective working and team relationships with internal and external customers, work in a collaborative manner.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to sell to the client.
- Capable of building trust, value others.
- Customer focused, high integrity, excellent work ethic.
- Self-managed and responsible for targets and goals.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, customer focused.
- Ability to close sales in a timely manner.
- Strong written and spoken English skills, other languages will be an advantage.