- Negotiating with agents all around the world to follow & tracking the shipments
- Preparing all the needed documents for shipments.
- Coordinating all import process from beginning to the end
- Import documentation (receiving Bill of Lading from origin, follow up the shipment till arrival to destination, collecting delivery orders from airlines or other forwarding companies, issuance of invoices and arrival notices for consignees, release Delivery Orders and all)
- Attending at meetings with customers and/ or foreign agents accompanied with Managing Director and Sales Manager.
- receiving inquiries from customers, inquiring rates from shipping lines, airlines and foreign agent and selling to customers, convincing customers, by talking and presenting the company and providing them with good care and service
- Corresponding with foreign agents and arranging air/ sea/ road shipments most smoothly.
- Searching for best prices and services in the market.
- Monitoring shipments from pickup up to delivery of Warehouse receipt to clients.
- Responsible for overseeing the Customer Service Department and ensuring the company or corporation delivers the highest level of customer service possible in a way for each part of responsibilities enabling to set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team once necessary
- Evaluate and assess the performance of staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching their needs
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Give feedback to the agent for each offer. Try to get competitive rate & being a good support for the sales department
- Experience in shipping & transportation / forwarding fields is highly required.
- Being able to get freight inquiries from abroad agents, internal shipping agencies etc.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team development and leadership skills
- Having Product Knowledge
Did you worked at FREIGHT FORWARDER company? (not shipping line or carrier)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Farvahar Darya Pars (FDP)
Faravahar Darya Pars (FDP) is IRAN members of WGCLN, PPL and PCA network located in Tehran with branches in all Iranian ports like Bandar Abbas, Bushehr.... As well as branch in Tehran Grand Bazar. FDP is a reliable and neutral Freight Forwarding company which has shipping agency license from Iran Port and Maritime Organization (PMO), in the Meantime we are member of Iran shipping association. We have FIATA, IRU diploma, IATA as well as all other certifications in transportation.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching