We are looking for a planner who has been working as part of S&OP process in the capacity of running DPM (demand planning meeting), or CPM (Cycle Planning meeting) or OPM (Operation planning meeting).
● Accountable for the architecture of the S&OP process and for the successful rollout and implementation.
● Form a company wide strategic road-map to improve S&OP maturity, enables process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
● Accountable to define key metrics of S&OP and track benefits and improvements to the business.
● Align resources, prioritizes strategies, establishes targets, and implements cost-out initiatives for S&OP and efforts.
● Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Sales, IT, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Finance to ensure that the appropriate data is available, accurate and presented in the S&OP forums.
● Lead or facilitate S&OP sign off meetings, prepare all data and metrics for review and prepare escalations for executive review as appropriate.
● Build a well-balanced consensus between demand and supply that reflects accurate trends to achieve sales targets.
● Profound planning knowledge in demand planning, insights and trade marketing.
● Expert in standing up a formal S&OP process.
● Proven track record in project management and change management skills.
● Excellent with numbers and analytical skills.
● Mature personality with great interpersonal skills.
● Mastery in productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
● Must have related and proven experiences in multinational FMCG industries.