• Supervising and coordinating activities of sales projects.
• Planning, monitoring and performing to meet sales target.
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets and promote business.
• Resolve customer complaints and take steps to correct performance.
Being a good analyzer regarding market needs and competitors activities
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
• Providing qualitative and quantitative required reports upper management.
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationship with others, and maintaining them over time.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 5-7 year experience in sales
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager who lead 2-3 Subordinate
-Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences - Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise - Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills