• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Coordinating internal activities of sales divisions
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 5-7 year experience in FMCG industries
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager who lead 2-3 Supervisors
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Teram Chap Sepahan
Teramchap Company is one of the print & Packaging pioneers and the third generation of print houses that established in 2007 in great eastern industrial zone of Esfahan.
We are not only the largest print and packaging complex in eastern and central of Iran, Also specialized in folding carton production.
Teramchap is honored to collaborate with more than 200 of experts and most talented human resources in print and packaging industry as full time colleagues.
We are proud of serving many great Iranian brands such as Aidin, Roshd, Kalleh and many others.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.