• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Work on acquisition for more audiences and trace customer behavior.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
• Monitoring, reviewing and reporting out on all marketing activity and results and upcoming projects.
• Analyze and execute data-driven marketing strategies
• Organizing & coordinating Sales meeting & appointments
• Collecting data on competitors and analyzing their products, and method of marketing
• Bachelors or higher degree in marketing.
• Filmier with ecommerce base companies
• Familiar with Travel industry
• Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, SEO & SEM.
• Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills.
• Ability to analyze data to assess performance.
• Degree in MBA, entrepreneurship, economy, industrial engineering, hospitality management, public relations or relevant field is preferred
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Iran Doostan Tours (IDT)
Iran Doostan Tours Company (Idt) has been working on incoming tours in the field of cultural, adventure, sport, MICE, and health tourism for more than two decades now. IDT has succeeded to be the best tour operator among all other companies in Iran in 2004, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, and 2015 (Among 2500 Iranian Travel Agencies) and got the Iran Tourism Industry Awards of Excellence in 2008. IDT established the first eco-camp in Iran in the central desert of the country. Matinabad Desert Eco-Camp and Organic Farm was awarded as the one of 18 best practices by UNDP in sustainable eco-tourism initiated by governments, NGOs, and private sectors, in developing countries, including SIDS, with potentials for replication elsewhere.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.