The role and the key responsibilities include the following if you are ready to do it sales and marketing of products:
• Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
• Respond to customer questions and need for information regarding products & services, prices, availability,
• Closely follow market and competitor activities in the industry
• Represent the company at marketing events, workshops and customer training
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products and to
provide sales support.
• Collect and analyse data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential
markets and factors affecting product demand in order to determine sales potential.
• Controlling and coordinating sales activities in assigned region Identifying potential markets and customers.
• Developing markets by attracting new customers.
• Market Research & provide feedback from the market
• Data gathering for each brand/ product in order to present to Medical or marketing department
• Attend various exhibitions
• In-patient visits to clients/farms/veterinary pharmacies
• Active to products database upgrade / Setting Contracts / Presentation
• Age: Between 40 - 50 years old
• Education: University degree in business Management / Agriculture/ veterinary medicine
• Experience: Minimum 5 years within the pharmaceutical or feed additive industries,
• Skills: Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, Good MS Office proficiency (especially Excel)
• Language: Good command of English
• Gender: Male / Female
• Having good appearance is an important factor
• Ready for frequent travels within the country
• Having a good understanding of veterinary related industry