The Senior Sales Accounting Supervisor is responsible to manage the accounting activities of assigned team involved in the processing of revenue accounts generated through customer payments and to ensure that a comprehensive and effective system of financial recording and control is maintained. And also ensures the credibility of accounting information by supervision of recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Develops and gains agreement to the implementation of systems and procedures that meet the Company’s revenue accounting requirements, ensuring consistency and compliance with International Accounting Standards Board requirements.
• Plans, prioritizes, supervises and controls the department’s accounting operations ensuring that financial and accounting information is accurate, produced on time and to agreed quality standards.
• Ensures appropriate accounts are set up to process the various customer payment revenue streams, including, account payments and distributor collection, by providing receipt and reconciliation capabilities.
• Undertakes systems analysis and recommends solutions that establish effective compatibility between the billing and financial systems that minimize the need for manual transactions.
• Produces a range of reports to develop customer paying profiles in order to best set terms and conditions based on customer credibility.
• Oversees the production of regular and ad hoc financial and activity reports to meet statutory and management requirements.
• Co-ordinates with the external auditors to provide assistance, guidance and informed responses to queries during the course of the regular financial and system audits.
• Minimum bachelor degree in Accounting
• 5-8 years of experience in Accounting from which at least 3 years should be in Sales Accounting
• Excellent English
• Computer Proficiency; Advanced MS Excel
• Solid analytical skills
• High level precision in working
• Ability to work under pressure
• Familiarity with Financial Software and ERPs
• Attention to Details