● Daily book-keeping.
● Matching sales and reviewing invoices submitted by customer.
● Receive data from the customer panel and prepare for the reconciliation process.
● Track payments and charges in the customer's panel.
● Reconciliation between financial documents and company financial panels.
● Control how credit sales are reflected in the relevant accounts and how it is settled.
● BA degree in Accounting.
● At least 2 years of related experience.
● Familiar with tax and insurance laws.
● Fluent in Rahkaran software.
● Fluent in Excel.
● High accuracy.
● Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
● Be team oriented and have excellent communication skills.