The role's main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Control and post sales invoices
- Control and book customer's payment receipts
- Control and book customers bounced cheques
- Book direct payment of the customers
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Prepare customer reconciliation
- Prepare sales regional monthly report
- Participate in the monthly closing process
- Prepare and analyze aging report
- Follow up receivables
Reporting to Head of Sales Accounting
Working place: Ahmadabad Mostofi
- University qualifications: BA or MS in accounting
- Previous experience: At least 3 years' experience in the field of required position
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP (SAGE/ SAP) is advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Punctuality- meeting deadlines
- Driven, ambitious and engaging
- Ready to work hard and stretch himself/herself
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic? Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality. Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with around 8000 employees in 68 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1, 7 billion in 2016. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.