To perform route study and sales coverage analysis across the trade spectrum; routing & route studies are an integral part for the creation of a new covered universe of outlets in retail market and for maintenance and optimization of current coverage. The incumbent will have an extended field role to support the field force team in creating and running an efficient challenge mechanism across the covered universe, and to constantly being in contact with them to receive and analyze field-force feedback and act for improvement of sales routes.
The incumbent is also responsible for regular market visits in order to data gathering on marketing & sales activities for own brands and also from competitor brands. He/she will have to perform various ad-hoc studies (including data gathering and analysis) for evaluation of product launch, price indication, and similar studies, plus he/she will monitor the fieldwork for such studies when handled by third-party agencies. The position will have direct liaison with all M&S sub-functions.
Areas of responsibility:
- Be able to interpret specific market studies (i.e. trade census), and to gain, visualize and point mark incoming trade census data.
- Responsible for the creation of the new covered route & maintenance and development of route plans with the support of the trade force.
- Be able to perform various ad-hoc studies (including data gathering and analysis) for launch of products, price indication and similar studies, and also to monitor the fieldwork for such studies by third-party agencies.
- Responsible for field visits in various cities, with (or without) accompany of field force, to get familiar with field tasks and monitor field activities.
- Responsible for regular market visits to gain insight on market dynamics and monitor and report the M&S activities from own or SOB brands.
- To Liaise with M&S different sub-functions to make sure that constant alignment is at all times.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
JTI is a leading global company active in FMCG, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland with over 26,000 employees across the world representing more than 100 nationalities and is one of the fastest growing international industry player over a ten years’ period. JTI Iran is proud to announce that after taking home the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Top Employer Awards, once again has been selected as one of the 7 top companies in the world in 2018 and also certified as top employer in 34 countries worldwide. We have opportunities in areas ranging from Global Supply Chain to General Administration, Sales to Product and Manufacturing. We’re big enough to offer you a wide range of development opportunities, while our dynamic culture will give you the freedom to make a difference and create your own career path. At JTI, your talent is in good company.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.