- Prepare rotary equipment technical specifications and data sheets.
- Prepare equipment RFQ packages and technical bid evaluations.
- Prepare material requisition for rotary equipment and packages.
- Review vendor design documents and coordinate with vendors during equipment design and fabrication process.
- Review vendor drawings of rotating equipment and packages.
- Suggest for spare parts for rotating equipment.
- Conduct inspection and test of rotary equipment.
- Bachelor of science of Mechanical engineer (at least)
- 6 years of related experience in power plant and relevant facilities or Utility units for Refinery or petrochemicals.
- Familiar with pumps, Fan and compressors
- Proficiency in gas turbine and auxiliaries and related documents.
- Good communication skills, dealing with client and vendors.
- Good command of English (Speaking, writing and Reading)
- Expert in Auto cad/Solid works software
- Coordination with other design disciplines.
- Team working skills
- Familiar with Automation mechanism of DCC, VDR and Internal discipline check
- High knowledge of rotary equipment standards (pumps, compressors, gas and steam turbines)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A holding company containing leading E&C, consultant and trading
We as one of the Holding Iranian private sector contractors of Oil, Gas, Railway and Subway system, Petrochemical, Power, Water and Building industries projects looking for opportunities to develop our activities. The holding has developed the business by improving different subsidiaries in Iran and other Countries. The group and subsidiaries enjoy having high educated and well trained specialists with different skills of engineering, procurement, finance, operation, maintenance, inspection, commercial, trading and transportation services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching