Roles & Responsibilities
- Asset reliability and availability of mechanical equipment and systems:
- To perform & monitor work management process based on ASTAR:
- To identify and scope the work incl. manpower utilization, necessary tools and facilities, Spare parts, maintenance services and guide technicians..
- To execute planned /unplanned daily assigned works properly, on time and safely as a work leader and specialist according to standards (API, ASME, etc.) and work instructions.
- To submit feedback related to all assigned Mechanical activities.
- To coordinate contractor manpower, tools and facilities for execution of assigned work during planned/unplanned shutdown.
- Defect reporting and taking part in daily plant inspection.
- Install,align,dismantle and move machinery and mechanical equipment such as pumps, compressors , tanks, conveyors, furnaces, exchangers, piping and etc according to maintenance work instruction and vendor manuals.
- Inspect and examine mechanical equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
• Physical asset management
- To guide technicians to follow up & execute on time and proper execution of PM activities
- As an mechanical expert to provide technical feedback about failures for further investigation in RCA in conjunction with Engineering supervisor.
- As an Mechanical specialist to provide technical feedback about failures for further investigation in RCA.
- To coordinate and execute all assigned work during overhaul.
- To prepare and review technical information of spare parts in IFS through part catalogue application.
- Fault finding ,reporting and follow up resolving for improving the equipment reliability
- To be involved in the process of new changes (MOC/TSR) and follow up implementation & consider technical aspects.
- To prepare maintenance work instructions.
- To adhere HSE rules , regulations and standards
- To execute daily maintenance works safely (Control use of proper PPE, Tools , respect to safety procedure, housekeeping and effective tool box attendance by contractors)
- To respect permit to work procedure and ensure service providers follow it.
- Effective attendance at incident/accident investigation meeting and follow up all safety walk down outcomes.
- Recognize, Evaluate, follow up and inform colleagues about (Internal & External) risks
- Maintain, develop, broadcast and documenting Division’s related knowledge
- Competency in using technical documents and drawings read and interpret drawings, schematic and mechanical code specifications to determine layout of industrial mechanical equipment installation.
- Experience in maintenance of industrial mechanical/machinery equipment such as pumps, compressors , tanks, conveyors, furnaces, exchangers, valves, piping, etc
(experience in oil industry is preferred).