• Assess and control opportunities for Revenue Leakage whether internally or externally and bring it to agreed business acceptable levels,
• Support activities in the Company to assess and control opportunities for revenue leakage that could occur pre-launch, during launch and post launch of new or changed product / service / subscriber promotion / incentive program / key network element or billing system change.
• Research, document and implement the industry’s best practices regarding to Revenue Assurance leakage prevention and detection,
• Support RA Manager to identify best practices in Revenue Assurance, analyze and design methodology for implementation,
• Support the development and establish the internal revenue leakage processes and systems,
• Support the insertion of Revenue Assurance activities as a part of documenting business procedures,
• Report on the leakage levels and quantify the loss to the business,
• Take the ownership of delegated module in Revenue Assurance system, identify the requirements and deliver it through the business case for future system integration and delivery,
• Assess and report on revenue enhancement / direct cost reduction opportunities,
• Provide inputs on various Revenue Assurance projects and initiatives including ad-hoc projects handed over by management,
• Undertake quality checks of revenue leakage cases to ensure they comply with legal requirements and locally adopted procedures,
• Follow business processes in the Company with a special emphasis on revenue / direct costs recognition,
• Support RA Manager in identifying and documenting Revenue Assurance risks and control points across business, RA objectives and activities to meet such objectives,
• Provide inputs to RA Manager in evaluating impact score of each activity – based on likelihood of occurrence of a discrepancy and significance of discrepancy.
• B.Sc. in Computer, IT, Telecom or other related area.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with 2 years’ experience in conducting Revenue Assurance activities
• Good knowledge of IT, Finance and other business related issues,
• System knowledge,
• Working knowledge of MTN/GSM/Wimax/Telecom industry especially the Prepaid business,
• Trend analysis and interpretation,
• Operations knowledge of GSM/Wimax Company,
• Knowledge of Revenue Assurance methodologies,
• Ability to influence across the organization,
• Superior understanding of the Revenue Assurance processes for GSM/Wimax operations,
• Superior understanding of the regulations related to RA,
• Demonstrated superior understanding of operational dynamics.
• Project Management Skills,
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities,
• Strong sense of ownership,
• Ability to effectively supervise others,
• Ability to effectively monitor assigned personnel,
• Good interpersonal skills,
• Ability to influence and resolve conflict,
• Good report writing skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.