● Supervise and manage quality control and monitoring team and compliance activities to achieve key site and corporate objectives.
● Monitor returned Items received from the province (country scope) and recognize issues.
● Manage his manpower to ensure adherence to the use of approved data.
● Act as advisor to team members to meet schedules and resolve problems.
● Monthly report in order to give feedback to the country DCs and get actions in case of deviation.
● Generate and implement ideas that improve performance indicators in line with cost and service goals.
● Work to resolve and prevent customer and seller complaints.
● Manage and monitor DC's issues.
● Ensure shift handovers are carried out without ambiguity.
● Team leadership skills.
● Familiar with multi-category specifications.
● Executive, operational, and teamwork spirit.
● Problem-solving ability.
● Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines.
● Communication skills in order to communicate with DCS and commercial.
● Experience working in changing and dynamic conditions.