- To act as Responsible Pharmacist according to MOH job description.
- To supervise all activities related to the quality of products according to the standards including GMP, GDP and etc.
- Close collaboration with foreign partners.
- Education: Pharmacist (Pharm D)
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Effective communication
- Strong Organizational skill
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Well-known Newly Established Pharmaceutical Factory
This company is Active in Pharmaceutical Field
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching