- Batch release and control and release of manufacturing and test documentation
- Monitoring and continual further development of Q.A system, including monitoring critical Quality Parameters
- Coordinate, preparing, executing and post processing inspection by national and international authorities as well as supplier audits
- To ensure manufacturing was carried out in compliance with GMP
- Manufacturing and testing procedure are validated
- Doctorate of Pharmacy
- Very good knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality control of aseptic dosage form
- Good knowledge of current GMP regulation
- Pronounced sense of responsibility
- Decision making abilities and assertiveness
- Team work and organizational skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
VitanePharmed pharmaceutical company, working under license of VitanePharmaGmbH, has been established in 2009 to supply high quality medicines in various therapeutic lines including internal medicine, Endocrinology, Gynecology and Oncology.
VitanePharmed manufacturing facility is being constructed near Tehran to meet cGMP guidelines according to US-FDA & EMA standards, to do produce Biologic, Hormonal & Oncologic finished products to be exported to regulated markets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching