- To act as the Responsible Pharmacist according to MOH approved job description.
- To implement, and manage of MOH regulation in Daryan Salamat Pharma Group.
- To develop professional relation with MOH staff and proactively monitor relevant governmental bodies to identify changes in regulations.
- To prepare, develop reports and document, related or requested SOPs.
- Close collaboration with foreign partners
- Education: Pharmacist (Pharm D)
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing products in a GMP environment.
- Fluent in English
- Good at MS Office
- Frequent travelling ability
Are you fluent in English?
Are you Pharmacist ?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Daryan Salamat Pharma Group is a fully private company established in November 2007.
Daryan Salamat Pharma Group was founded as a leading pharmaceutical company focused on importation, distribution, manufacturing and promotion/marketing of pharmaceutical products.
Daryan Salamat Pharma Group has a strong presence in different therapeutic areas including: Oncology, Urology, Gynecology, Neurology and Dermatology. Current product portfolio includes biologic products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.