● Deeply analyzing national and global trends of the payment industry (including technological innovations, standards, macro/micro economic status, policies, regulations, etc.)
● Communicating and building strong relationship with academic and research institutions, knowledge-based companies, and national policy-making organizations.
● Facilitating and supporting innovation process within the company.
● Planning and executing open innovation programs (e.g. organizing startup events in the national FinTech ecosystem).
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Economics or Engineering.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong research, documentation and presentation skills.
● Strong Communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
● Familiar with innovation management frameworks and tools.
● Familiar with payment industry.