- Track progress of all active work plan projects approved or pending in the R&D process.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- See more occupations related to this task.
- Identify and analyze relevant developments at the country level.
- Manage communications with external collaborators.
-Determine the technical specifications of stationery products and raw materials
- Provide solutions to reduce production costs
- Track industry and competitive trends, develop forecasting models and scenario analysis, examine strategic performance, spot emerging market opportunities, identify business threats, look for novel strategic solutions, and develop creative action plans.
- To negotiate, renegotiate, and sign contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and a high level of discernment and confidentiality.
University Qualifications: Master in management, entrepreneurship management, MBA, and industrial management.
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 2 years of experience as research development, strategic planner and planning, and control experts.
Specialist knowledge: Negotiation, product managers, and coordinating.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork, Design Thinking, Strategic Thinking, and strategic intelligence.
Having experience in the stationery industry is necessary