- Research whatever is needed Collecting information, new knowledge and ideas
- Tasks in this position may be as Team Collaboration or Standalone working Cooperate with other team members to obtain perfect solutions
- Participating actively in continues improvement initiatives.
- Perform laboratory research for development of new environmental technologies and chemical products.
- Contribute to development of long-range plans for R&D.
- Assist with the operation, maintenance, and improvement of laboratory instrumentation
- Document research progress in detailed reports and present results to management.
- Maintain expertise through review of literature and other sources.
- Assist in development of technical marketing information.
- Provide technical support for internal sales team and for key customers and projects
University Qualifications: MSc. Chemical engineering-catalysis
English language Fluency
Good communication and presentation skills and teamwork ability
Good command of Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Ability to self-organize, self-diagnose and self-motivate
Strong documentation skills
Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and the willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
Must be extremely detail oriented and be able to work with minimal supervision
Requires strong oral and written communication skills
Meet established timelines
Ability to search in scientific sites
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Company Active in Catalysis
Our company is one of the Iran's leading catalytic companies. The central elements of our strategy for sustained value creation are profitable growth, efficiency and values.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.