• Provide economic or financial justification on any new P&S or changing existing tariffs to get tariff approval from CRA and CRC.
• Provide regulatory accounting to maintain the schedule of payments to CRA , ITU, APT ,GSMA or financial settlement in interconnection or national roaming with other Licensees.
• Provide economic or financial analysis in order to propose new P&S tariffs to CRA
• Liaise with Business and Finance divisions to provide effective economic or financial justifications/analysis for new proposed tariffs to CRA
• Follow-up pending approval of filed tariffs
• Provide analysis regarding retail and whole sales tariff regulations and collaborate with Business and technical divisions to implement the notified resolutions
• follow up the schedule of promotional retails tariffs and discounts implemented by MTN Irancell based on Licenses and regulations
• Implement the initiative actions for payment process to ITU , GSMA , CPT and other related organizations
• Follow up interconnection and national roaming settlement reports between MTN Irancell and other Licensees from Finance division
• Review and check the tariff regulations in the related MTN Irancell contracts with other Licensees
• Provide economic analysis on the cost of compliance with License obligation and implementation of any new regulation, policy directive or legislation
• Collaborate and engage in any regulatory cost models such as LRIC Model to calculate interconnection rate, spectrum frequency fees based on ITU or international recommendations and advises
• Maintain and follow up the schedule of MTN Irancell payments to CRA , based on our Licenses and regulations, in collaboration with Finance division
• Monitor, analyze and report the trends of telecom, digital economy and media regulated industry in the local (e.g. CBI) and global environment (e.g. Informa)
• Keep updated regarding the developments in retail and wholesale tariff regulations in ITU , European Commission, MTN Group OPCOs with collaboration with Regulatory R&D team
• Build service delivery reputation internally and with external stakeholder
• Provides retails and whole sales tariffs tables
• Provide the reports of payments to CRA, ITU, GSMA, APT etc.
• Provide retail and wholesale price regulation reports in the relevant markets
• Provide reports of the trends on communication in our economy
BA in Law (Commercial / Business) or related fields (Economics or Finance)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of specialization (alternatively within a regulatory control body),
• Experience in supervising others.
• Understanding of the Iranian telecommunications industry,
• Working knowledge of costing models and price regulation,
• Economics of GSM operations,
• Mobile best practices,
• Understanding of GSM technology and its costing principles.
• Analytical skills,
• Risk management skills,
• Deadline driven,
• Bench marking.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.