• Implementation and management of MOH regulations in Daryan Salamat Company.
• Follow-ups with the Iranian Ministry of Health on files review and ensures timely submission of additional documentation requested.
• Supervision of quality processes.
• Gathering Pharmacovigilance and ADR reports.
• Develop professional relationships with MOH staff and proactively monitor relevant governmental bodies to identify changes in legislation/regulations.
• Develop relationship & collaboration with distributors.
• Supports the RA manager for authorization of distribution for imported shipment based on local regulations.
• Prepare relevant reports for internal and external audits.
Education: Pharm. D.
Work experience: At least 4 years of working experience in foreign companies as Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- Attention to detail
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
- Effective communication
- Foster innovation
- Drive performance
- Inspire & Motivates
- Hard working and integrity communication
- Fluent in English,
- Frequent traveling availability.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Daryan Salamat Pharma Group is a fully private company established in November 2007.
Daryan Salamat Pharma Group was founded as a leading pharmaceutical company focused on importation, distribution, manufacturing and promotion/marketing of pharmaceutical products.
Daryan Salamat Pharma Group has a strong presence in different therapeutic areas including: Oncology, Urology, Gynecology, Neurology and Dermatology. Current product portfolio includes biologic products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.