Seylaneh Sabz is looking for an Area Sales Manager to achieve the business plan and sales targets in Iran, through guiding and leading the sales and marketing forces in field, while maintaining the current market share and growing it according the defined strategy.
• Ensure implementation of marketing and sales strategies according to regional policies.
• Launching incentive programs and target plans to generate and increase sales.
• Overall planning of sales in the area
• Coaching sales and marketing forces in field
• Conducting regular back check and market visit on a daily basis
• Implement, follow and measure the monthly targets week by week in order to ensure reaching the area’s targets.
• Managing key Accounts
• Executing CRM policies
• Managing the day-to-day sales operations
University qualifications: Related field in marketing & sales management. Previous experience: At least 10years of experience Special knowledge: FMCG, Market Analysis, Good knowledge of domestic/regional market, cosmetic market Other Skills: • Excellent command of MS-Office (word-excel) • Good command of Internet and Emailing • Negotiation and sales, marketing skills • Team working • Great communication skills • Goal and task oriented
Permanent in the mission of the provinces of Iran
Full acquaintance with Iranian food agencies is the most important employment filter.