1- To deliver on regional sales volume targets by effective planning and controlling sales activities including inventory & accounts receivable to ensure monthly targets are met.
2- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
3- To ensure the monthly contribution target for region is met by controlling the selling of premium SKUs in his region to ensure profitability targets are met.
4- To ensure all “dues” are collected by monitoring customer payments constantly & recommending the control of customer accounts if required to ensure accounts are received.
5- To follow up on inventory level by reviewing the monthly inventory reports by customer to avoid near expiry products problems & to create sales opportunity.
6- To carry out daily visits to supermarkets outlets within his region to ensure there are no out of stock issues and merchandising standards are met.
7- To train, coach & appraise his team in order to ensure they are motivated & capable of performing their roles.
8- Analyzing the reports from subordinates about sales target, branches situation, strike rate, average SKU, coverage, must-sale, to investigate sale’s KPI and present proper action plan.
9- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate reports of the team to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or management or any other related area
8 - 10 years relevant experience in Sales including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
- Territory management (Isfahan, Hamedan, Kermanshah, Zanjan and Arak)
- Good understanding of sales processes, strategy & roles
- Understanding of distribution processes
- Managing Profitability
- Familiar with accounting fundamentals
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Familiar with industry’s rules and regulations
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC)
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC) is part of Savola Group, the Group deals in edible oils, sugar, plastic packaging and retail hyper markets in Middle East, Central Asia and North African countries. SBC controls three companies in Iran with over 2000 employees:
- Behshahr Industrial Company (BIC) has an outstanding role in producing edible oil required for household and industrial consumption. The well-known brands of BIC in market are Ladan, Bahar and Nastaran.
- Tolou Pakhsh Aftab (TPA) is one of the Iran's largest distribution company. The company offers first class service and quality to customers to improve its current and future steps.
- Notrika Golden Wheat (NGW) is another subsidiary of SBC which is a well-known producer of layer bread and chocolate cakes under the popular trade name Pech Pech.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.