● To support the optimization department in researching for the possible root cause of NW degradation and fluctuations.
● To have active collaboration with different NW Ops teams in order to maintain the Irancell NW operational.
● To participate with various teams in NW and also Audit & Risk division to ensure business continuity tips are implemented and monitored in assigned region RAN sites.
● To manage the day-to-day operation of MTNIrancell RAN NW in the assigned region and provide related reports.
● To set the technical and non-technical objectives of the region in order to meet the national KPAs and monitor their performance against these objectives.
● To meet regularly with equipment suppliers and project vendors to discuss technical and non-technical regional issues which affect RAN.
● To interact with related divisions and attend monthly meetings with divisions to improve network quality.
● To monitor the GOS (grade of service) & QOS and strive to meet the Network operations objectives.
● To monitor MSO performance against predefined SLAs and provide related reports and escalation.
● To introduce quality measures and standards in the region through international standards, monitor the performance ensuring compliance.
● To ensure resources, materials and people are available in order for all technical network objectives related to RAN to be fully met.
● To prepare and submit reports to management, as per the standing instructions.
● To ensure proper resource management including operational expenditures and also proper resource allocation to the sites.
● To provide various reports regarding the NW status of the assigned region and thrive to improve the KPIs by innovative solutions.
● Bachelor's degree in Technology Systems (Telecommunication Management, or Information Technology) or related fields.
● Fluent in English.
● 3 years of work experience in the technical operational telecoms industry.
● Work experience in a medium to large organization.
● Expert to set objectives and targets beneficial to the smooth running of the network and monitor progress against them.
● Have a natural leadership ability with the necessary skills to control, motivate and lead vendors to achieve network operation objectives.
● Have sufficient agility in managing the network to keep them alive and managing disasters.
● Have a good knowledge of the operation, maintenance, and implementation of BTS, BSC, RNC, NodeB, eNodeB systems, and software configurations.
● Have a good knowledge of writing business cases, motivation, and analytical reports.