Develop and execute a Regional Trade Marketing and Distribution plan which meets brand, volume and profit objectives for each trade channel through the most effective and efficient utilization of budgets and manpower in order to achieve National Trade Marketing and Distribution objectives.
1. Manage the distribution of company brands within the region through retailers and wholesalers in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
2. Develop and implement national presence marketing and promotion programmes with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the key strategic brands throughout the region by gaining the active support of the trade.
3. Provide trade marketing and distribution information and reports on performance to ensure awareness amongst the team.
4. Ensure that all company policies and standards, and local regulations are followed in order to minimize the risk of accidents, occupational illnesses or environmental impairment.
1. Manage an efficient and effective regional trade marketing and distribution team through on-job training, motivation and staff development in order that trade marketing and distribution representation is superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services.
2. Manage key regional trade customers including wholesalers through the development and implementation of strategies and plans through regular communication with the team in order to maximize volume and share performance.
3. Manage financial and assets for the region to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
1. Establish and develop an effective working relationship with our business partner, trade (both wholesale and retail) and internally with all the functions including Corporate Regulatory Affairs and Legal;
2. Motivate, train and develop the team (including Retail Representatives and their supervisors and Managers) to ensure that Trade & Brand objectives are achieved through the application of a highly professional trade approach.
3. Build Leadership pipeline within each region to ensure that capable leaders are developed for second level management;
4. Create an atmosphere within the team so that every individual can perform to the best of their ability in line with the company strategy and vision; basically, supporting high performing teams and prioritizing team development;
• Very competitive salary
• Housing Advance and Accommodation Allowance for those who are not local to Isfahan
• Company Car
• Complimentary health insurance for the employee and his /her family
- University Degree/ equivalent qualification
- Field sales experience with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience at an Area or Regional Sales Manager level in a FMCG company, preferably a multinational
- Good communicator
- Business planning acumen and ability
- Good influencing power and the ability to work in a cross functional matrix
- Project management skills
- Team leadership skills
- Fluency in English (is a must)
- Ready to move to Isfahan (if is not local)
- Flexible with traveling across the province (Isfahan, Yazd, Ghom, Chaharmahal Bakhtiari)
Describe three practical skills that you have which make you a qualified candidate for this position.
If you are not local to Isfahan, are you able to relocate to Isfahan and live there? The company will provide housing advance and allowance for this relocation.
Are you fluent speaking in English? All the selection process of this position is in English and if you cannot communicate and present in English, you will not be selected.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the world’s largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003 and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
We can proudly announce that in 2018 we have earned the Top Employer seal of recognition in five regions – Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East including Iran. Certification is awarded by the Top Employers Institute, which recognizes leading employers around the world that excel in nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of an organization, while striving to continuously optimize employment practices. BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations. We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching