A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Gheshm
Posted 4 months ago
- Report to Refinery site Director.
- Handle/manage refinery Engineering documents modifications, replacements, shutdowns and improvement.
- Manage all engineering activities related to operation of refinery.
- Advise and coordinate operation department and maintenance department in planning and scheduling.
- Develop procedures for operation and maintenance and issue all of work orders to ensure a safe operation in refinery.
- Suggest the modifications needed to improve the performance of refinery.
- Collaborate with other members of the refinery management team and unit superintendents to plan and manage turnarounds, shutdowns, and start-ups as well as emergency situations.
- Plan the long term and fundamental overhaul of refinery.
- Define the quality control instructions for purchasing and receiving spare parts.
- Manage the multi-disciplinary engineering team including process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil and structural engineers.
- Confer with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate and manage group activities and interactions with other divisions.
- Provide training oversight at regular intervals for all staff levels to improve plant operations and safe work practices. Ensure that required training records are maintained and that refinery personnel participation in company sponsored and outside training opportunities.
- Prepare reports of operation and maintenance for management, client or others.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in engineering field in oil and gas industry
- At least 5 years’ Experience managing employees
- Demonstrated history of successful leadership
- Age: 33-45
- Gender: Male
- Technical skills:
- Deep knowledge of engineering activities in oil and gas industry
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Behavioral competencies:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Managing people
- Highly developed interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking skill
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Problems solving and decisive decision making skills
- Location: Gheshm