Objective: Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop and track the recruiting and hiring process.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct phone interviews.
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
MSc/BSc in Management/Industrial Engineering
2 years experience as a recruiter in PSP, banking or IT industry.
Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.