● Collaborate with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements according to the org. chart.
● Screen candidates' resumes and job applications.
● Post jobs and attract suitable candidates through online databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
● Conduct all specialized and general interviews in all fields using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule and sort applicants to fill open positions.
● Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
● Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated and complete paperwork for new hires.
● Provide reports to HR managers on recruiting and hiring KPIs.
● Proven work experience as a recruiter.
● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
● Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.).
● Experience with recruitment processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.) and databases.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Good interpersonal skills.
● Good decision-making skills.
● Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).
● Hands-on experience with recruiting software.