- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen or forward calls, providing information, taking messages or scheduling appointments.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and external contacts.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax machine.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute or prepare mail, messages or courier deliveries.
- prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Organize and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- 2 Years of experience
- Preferably university degree
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiar with Turkish (Istanbul) language or English
- Stress tolerance
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Reliability Desired
Start Date: Immediately
Probation: 3 months
Ideal Age Range: 22-30
Gender Preference: Female