Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Notifying personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintaining security and telecommunications system
Reporting to: Administration Manager
Length of Probation Period: 3- month
Saturday- Wednesday 06:00- 19:00
Thursday 06:00- 12:00
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable
University Qualifications: At least Diploma preferably in technical majors
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 1 year in the same role
- Familiar with English language
- Familiar with Word and Excel
Candidates are expected to:
- Have appropriate body condition, suitable and professional appearance
- Be well organized
- Have active listening skill
- Be customer oriented
- Have high level of communication and public relation skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
With 2000 personnel, PouraTeb family is the leading Pharmaceutical Company founded in Tehran in 1999. Our main business is registration, importation, marketing, sales and distribution of Pharmaceutical Products, Nutritional Supplements, Food Products, Medical Devices, Cosmetics and Skin Care Products.
Our partners are European, American, African, Asian and international companies, which are pioneers in the industry.
Our main strategy is working on new products and creation of business relations with new suppliers. On this basis, we are equipped with a very knowledgeable marketing research team to evaluate and serve the market demand.
Since founded, we are known for the commitment to the continuous investment for market expansion.
Our slogan is PouraTeb, the Sign of Health.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching