We are looking for an experienced React Developer for interesting projects for our international clients. If you’re ready for the new challenges and are excited about living in beautiful Tbilisi, you are more than welcome to join our fast growing and talented team.
MaxinAI is Tbilisi (Georgia) based AI Consulting Company founded in 2017. We provide outsourcing services to clients in Europe. Our focus is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Big Data Analysis and Distributed Computing. With a growing team of over 50 full-time employees, we are looking for a React Developer. If you think you are the right fit, we are happy to talk to you.
Why work with us:
- Involvement in international projects for large and well-known companies, both corporations and startups
- Constant skills development through sponsored training and certifications
- Weekly knowledge sharing meetings to spread the knowledge within the company
- Possibility to represent the company on conferences and meetups
- Freedom to be innovative and make an active impact on our processes
- Additional perks: fresh fruits/free coffee & tea/Playroom/Health insurance.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- At least 3+ years of proven hands-on development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good command of English
- Strong knowledge of React
- Awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx)
- Practice in using ES2015+
- HTML5 APIs knowledge
- CSS3 knowledge
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Real-world git experience
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- React Native knowledge
- Familiarity with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, SASS, CSS Modules
- Knowledge of common JS libraries (lodash/ramda/underscore, Moment.js, react-intl, redux-form etc.)
- Familiarity with tools such as Webpack / Babel / Eslint
- Knowledge of:
* Single Page App architecture
* type systems - Flowtype, Typescript
- Some experience in:
* Server-Side Rendering, code-splitting
* Front-end performance and/or SEO optimization