- Searching, collecting and analyzing gathered information
- Define, design and assessment of projects and ensures they are on time and within budget
- Providing Technical proposals and analysis and documentation of processes and work flows
- Developing business model and business plans
- Preparation comparison of several contractors to find the best contractor
- Understanding business changes and requirements
- Provide technical guidance to related people and parties
- Meeting, negotiating and consulting with customers and contractors
- Ensure effectiveness of company programs
- Run regular back checks, provide feedback and agree on corrective actions with team members.
- Bachelor Degree
- Being familiar with the industrial sheds is plus
- Active, outgoing and sociable person
- Have a good skill of negotiation
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences
- Good command of MS. Office skills
- Analytical thinking, team work skills, self-motivated and well organized
- Working knowledge of English is plus
- Being familiar with courier service industry is plus
- Ability to working out of office most of the times
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
International Transport Company
With many years of far-sighted leadership and competent management expertise, our company has developed from a traditional forwarder to a leading global provider of tailor-made, multi modal transport, logistics, warehousing, and supply chain solutions. Our solid international partnerships and our cooperation with leading global partners, experience in air and sea freight, integrated road and rail network and cutting edge IT system provide a platform to offer outstanding transport and logistics solutions to meet our customers requirements in an effective and efficient way. All these success factors have enabled us to continually expand our product portfolio and the range of our customer solutions.
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching