• Synthesis of organic compounds in lab and pilot scales.
• Research, develop and present new materials used in detergent/cosmetic industry.
• Providing the prompt BOM , manufacturing and in-process controlling instructions, and finally define
the chemical specification of final product.
• Improvement of the current products, regarding the quality, reducing the cost of production and
concerning the environmental issues.
• Quality controlling of raw materials, used for preparing the zeolites and catalysts.
• Closed work relations with production staffs
• MSc or PhD in Organic Chemistry or Polymer Chemistry preferably experienced to work with synthesis
of organic compounds, oleochemicals, surfactants, heterocyclic substances, polymers/copolymers,
• Knowledge in synthesis and analysis of
• organic compounds, used in detergents.
• Being familiar with detergent and cosmetic industry.
• Dominant in MS-Office (word, excel and outlook).
• Good knowledge in English language: speaking, writing and reading.
• At least 2 years work experience in the similar fields.
• Good public relations and social skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BEHDASH is located in industrial town of Lia, Qazvin, established in 1982. With total capacity of 185,000 tons/year and over 200 customers, Behdash Company is a leading manufacturer and a key supplier of main surfactants and other specialty intermediate chemicals for detergent industry of Iran. The main production lines in this company are: sulfonating, ethoxylation, oleo chemical products, sodium silicate and zeolite 4A.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.