Delta Gas Mobin Group intend to employ a full-time electrical engineer in electronic subfield to complete its R&D team.
- The required expert is planned to work in a group to design and develop electrical instruments used in metering and analyzing systems which are utilized in natural gas network.
- To perform these tasks familiarity with design and simulation of electronic boards, programming of PLCs and microcontrollers, different instrumentation and measuring equipment such as analog/digital output sensors, different communication protocols and different signal processing is needed.
- So, all of the MSc and PhD graduate of electrical engineering of top governmental universities especially whom with related work experience in the oil and gas industry are invited to send their resume to us.
- MSc or PhD of electrical engineering in electronic subfield.
- Graduated from top governmental universities.
- 26-40 years old.
- Having good English language skills.
- Expert in working with PCB design software such as Protel, Proteus.
- Expert in microcontroller and PLC programming using related software.
- Expert in working with simulation and programming software i.e., Matlab and Phyton.
- Familiar with process control algorithm and signal processing.
- Familiar with the instrumentation and measurement equipment.
- Familiar with different industrial communication protocols.
- Familiar with analog and digital output sensors.
- Familiar with design and operation of supervisory and monitoring system (SCADA/HMI)
- Capable of effectively communicating with other engineering team and working in group.
- Capable of categorizing and managing technical documents and information.